Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekly Yard Sale Report for April 28, 2012

After a long morning of cycling around, this is going to be a very short report. 

I hit one church rummage sale and two yard sales plus another nonexistent sale (the one that cancelled last week advertised again this week and did not run it AGAIN!). I rode quite a bit outside of my usual yard sale shopping boundaries to attend the rummage sale, whose ad promised that it was "giant" and that they had "1000s of items". Well, as it turned out, it was just an average-sized rummage sale and I only ended up finding one item worth purchasing (although if the guys in my family had smaller feet, I could have picked up a few pairs of shoes and boots at great prices).

What I walked away with was this:

A T-shirt ($1.00) that will either become my husband's or son's, depending on who it fits better and who likes it more :)

I struck out at the other 2 sales I checked out - at least I got some exercise!

Grand total for the day: 1 item for $1.00

Did you find anything great this week?

1 comment:

  1. Easily Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails