Saturday, April 21, 2012

Weekly Yard Sale Report for April 21, 2012

I finally had a couple of yard sales to hit up this week, but it turned out to be an anticlimactic start to yard sale season. One of the sales turned out to be cancelled (the weather was cold and overcast, but not rainy, so I wasn't too impressed that they chickened out - especially after paying for a newspaper ad!).

I did manage to find a couple of items for my boys at the one sale that was actually running:


A National Geographic documentary on how actual historic events relate to The Lord of the Rings (both my boys are huge LOTR fans and also enjoy learning about world history) and a book of logic puzzles which should come in handy for our camping trips this summer!

I paid a total of $1 for these two items.

Grand total for the day: $1 for two items, or 50 cents an item.

Did you find any great deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails