Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Welcome, Simple Organized Living Readers!

Me and my hubby back in 1997 with our less-than-a-day old son Noah

Today I have a guest post on Ten Breastfeeding Tips for New Moms over at Simple Organized Living. 

I wanted to give a big welcome to all of Andrea's readers who have come to visit me for the first time. I hope you'll stick around so we can get to know each other better! If you want to learn a bit more about who I am and what I blog about, check my about page.

Some posts I think you might find particularly useful right now:

Ten Quick and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas
Seven Natural (and Cheap!) Ways to Calm a Cold
Six Natural and Cheap Ways to Freshen Up Your Home (if you're having lots of guests this holiday season!)

If you're looking for ideas on how to "do Christmas" on a tight budget, check out my Christmas on a Dime page, as well as my Thrifting & Gifting page for further ideas on how to give great gifts without spending much money.


Finally, if you're searching for frugal, family-friendly recipes, please take a stop by my Food page (scroll down to the bottom for an index of all the recipes on the site). I also have a book coming out very soon (sometime in the next few weeks!) called Cheap Appétit: The Complete Guide to Feeding Your Family for Less Than $400 a Month (While Eating Better Than You Ever Thought Possible). You can read more details about the book here, and be sure to come back in January when I'll be giving away a few copies!

I hope you've enjoyed your visit to Abundance on a Dime and that you'll want to stay in touch. You can sign up in the sidebar on the right to get email updates every time I write a new post. I'm also on Twitter and Facebook if you want to connect there. 

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails