Saturday, September 4, 2010

Yard Sale Report for September 4, 2010

There was only one yard sale advertised for my area today (not surprisingly, it being the long weekend and all). Unfortunately, when I rode over to check it out, it wasn't running! Grrr - if you're going to advertise a yard sale, then HOLD the sale, okay?

So that's three strikes for me - three weeks in a row without any great yard sale finds. There is one Sunday-only sale tomorrow, which I may or may not check out, depending on the weather. I'll post an update if I find anything there!

The good news is that we're heading into church rummage sale season, so I should be hitting some fantastic sales very soon.

Did you find anything great this week? If so, please share with us in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl I thought of you this weekend! We went to a CITY wide yardsale this weekend and SCORED! I will be posting my finds with pics in a couple of days. Too bad you don't live closer you would have LOVED to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you found, Rose! I'm sure I would have loved it, lol. I've had a pretty excellent yard sale season overall so I can't complain too much about a couple of slow weeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails