Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yard Sale Report for August 21, 2010

I think this is the first time this has happened this season: I had five yard sales on my list this morning , went to all of them (plus another unadvertised one I found along the way), and came home with NOTHING!!

After all the great deals I got last week, I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed. The thrill of the hunt is part of the whole process, and sometimes it means walking away empty handed. I'd much rather do that then spend money on things I don't want or need just for the sake of coming home with a purchase or two.

I do have a couple of Sunday-only sales to check out tomorrow morning, so I'll post an update if I find anything at either of them. Otherwise, you'll have to stay tuned till next week to get a yard-sale-bargain fix :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails