Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Treat Photos

Just a quick post today to share photos of the yummy Easter treats we enjoyed yesterday!

Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs:


Homemade Hot Cross Buns:


Cream Cheese Brownies:


Pavlova with Lemon Curd, Strawberries and Whipped Cream:

Links to most of the recipes are in my previous post. I decided at the last minute to make these Peanut Butter Easter Eggs instead of the cream cheese mints - and I'm VERY glad I did because they turned out to be fabulous! I also ended up devising my own cream cheese brownie recipe after I read the reviews of the Black & White Squares on Martha Stewart's site (lots of people were commenting that they didn't turn out properly). This recipe is pretty close to what I did and they were easy and delicious.

Needless to say, after all that I took a day off from cooking today. Leftovers are a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

  1. The peanut butter eggs look so fun and yummy! Thanks for the recipe link; I printed it out:) Also, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails