Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Here's what the front of our house looked like for the main event. We get lots of comments every year about all the pumpkins - everyone gets a real kick out of them. The Spongebob jack-o-lantern (my hubby's creation) was the big hit this year.

Our Halloween was very frugal - we purchased two large pumpkins on sale for 1.49 each, and the rest were from the Night Hike (see my earlier post if you don't know what I'm talking about!) The boys both reused favourite costumes from last year, and I bought about 150 treats on sale (I got the best per treat deal I could find) - we had to turn our lights off early as we were cleared right out!! All the other decorations were either homemade or reused from previous years.

How was your frugal Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails